New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills, Level 2
This programme is designed to empower students by growing their knowledge and skills to plan and achieve realistic education and employment goals.
- Explore, develop and build on your employment opportunities..
- Enhance your communication skills.
- Gain confidence to go further in tertiary education.
Monday - Thursday, 9am - 3pm, 19 weeks
- Programme starts 24 July 2017
- Break 2 October - 13 October 2017
Who can attend?
You must be over 16 years and no longer at school.
You must also be one of the following:
- a New Zealand Citizen, or a New Zealand permanent resident currently living in New Zealand
- or a Cook Island, Nuie or Tokalau citizen,
- or an Austrailian citizen who is currently living in New Zealand, or an Australian permanent resident who has a returning resident visa and is currently living in New Zealand
- or a refugee with refugee status who is directed to study as part of residency requirements
AND not have an existing qualification at Level 2 on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
Please note that you will need to provide a birth certificate or passport as evidence of identity and age on enrolling.
Want more information?
If you need some more information, just call us! We are really happy to talk with you about your study options. If our course is not right for you, we will point you in the direction that can help you achieve your goals.
Our number is free phone 0800 GET T4U or 06 349 0047.
How do I get started?
Contact us today and register your interest for this programme!
Training For You