Career Start: Health & Education
NCEA Level 2, Vocational Pathway in Social & Community Services - NCEAP5 (84 Credits)
If you are passionate about working with people and want a career in the health or education sectors, then the Career Start: Health & Education programme is for you!
"Containing a wide range of transferable skills means graduates of this programme can seamlessly move onto further qualifications, and fast-track their career" says tutor, Amy.
We run our classes Monday to Thursday, 9am – 3pm. Our campus at 144-152 Ingestre Street is an easy walk from the bus or there is parking available.
- Programme Starts - 24 July 2017
- Break - 2 October to 6 October 2017
You must be over 16 years and no longer at school.
You must also be one of the following:
- a New Zealand Citizen, or a New Zealand permanent resident currently living in New Zealand
- or a Cook Island, Nuie or Tokalau citizen,
- or an Austrailian citizen who is currently living in New Zealand, or an Australian permanent resident who has a returning resident visa and is currently living in New Zealand
- or a refugee with refugee status who is directed to study as part of residency requirements
AND not have an existing qualification at Level 2 on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
Please note that you will need to provide a birth certificate or passport as evidence of identity and age on enrolling.
Students who undertake work placement in an Early Childhood or Healthcare environment must receive a satisfactory police check to be accepted onto the programme. Applicants will be provisionally enrolled until this is received, at which time Training For You will determine if a student is eligible to be fully enrolled.
Why should you do this programme?
- It's fees free! (Certain criteria apply)
- You will attain the National Certificate of Educational Achievement, Level 2, with a vocational pathway in Social & Community Services.
- Our tutors are passionate, experienced and supportive
- Our learners have fun AND get great qualifications!
- Our central campus is purpose-built and well equipped
- We are an award-winning, NZQA Category One training provider.
Call us on 0800 438 848 or email@example.com for more information.
Training For You
144-152 Ingestre Street, Whanganui
Free Phone 0800 GET T4U
Local Phone 06 349 0047
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Private message us www.Facebook.com/TrainingForYou